BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2014

Your prayers and support are needed

This is Elaine ( Mrs. Guru)....I am posting this for Larry.   I am sure many of you are as numb as we are about the passing of Crash's lovely Donna.  I didn't have the opportunity to spend time with her in person but we became friends through email and Facebook and looked forward to actually meeting.   We both remarked that we felt like we already knew each other and I found her to be a beautiful person inside and out.  She was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and friend to many.   She was an amazing Christian and I am so blessed and grateful for being able to know her.

Crash is always the one to rally you guys to pray, send cards, email, letters, love and support to anyone in need.   He needs you now to stand by him.  I am including his address and email just in case you do not have it.    Please take time to reach out to him.  

He has only asked for one thing...and that is prayer for his family.   Please keep them soaked in your prayers.   It makes a difference. 

Martin Clarke
855 Ocean Parkway
Berlin, MD  21811

calibanrealty@mchsi.com

We will post ( or perhaps you all may have the information and can post) when we know more about family arrangements.  

Blessings,
Ms. Guru

**normally I would not post on your blog...but after talking to Larry and Tim Nutter, I agreed to go ahead and post a personal note to you.**

0 comments: